BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS »

Saturday, February 5, 2011

It's February!

Yeah, it's been awhile.  Happy February. 

I considered closing this blog after meeting a tag ripper on Facebook last month, but after I had time to think about it, I realized I really didn't care about this person.  He is nothing, nobody.  If it comes down to it, I can prove that I'm the creator of my tags by making new ones.  This guy's inability speaks for itself.  Why should I care what he does? Or doesn't do.  He can go straight to hell.

The only thing I will say is be wary of who you meet on any site where there are PSP communities.  You could be speaking to a friendly man on a message board or the sweetest, blue-haired granny on the planet, and when all is said and done, they'd stick a knife in your back sure as the day is long.  Avoid this kind of drama if possible.  Unfortunately, there's a lot of it in the tagger world.

Nuff said about that.

Got tags for the month.  Some are better than others.  Hope you find at least one thing that works for you.

0 comments: